Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Site Update 8/5/09

I’ve missed 3 Clue of the Days as of Tuesday. Saturday’s fumble was due to my being on the losing end of an altercation I had with some alcohol that I met over the weekend. Monday’s and Tuesday’s misses have to do with my house/pet sitting duties for my Aunt. I’ve programmed her DVR to record me my Jeopardy’s, so that should get me back on track. I’ll probably come back to them and put them up in couple of weeks just for the fuck of it.

I’m gonna be here ‘til the 29th, so I doubt there will be any Inside My DVR columns. I guess I’m just gonna have to regale you all with my Lenny Vs. and Lenny Explains… articles.

I’ve got a few other write-ups in the works as well, so while APFL’s August won’t be as robust as July content wise, it shouldn’t be a complete wasteland.

Okay…

- Lenny

No comments:

Post a Comment