Monday, August 17, 2009

True Story

I met a girl.

She made a promise.

A day went by.

I emailed her this:

“Emma”, I've got this short story see, but I can't quite figure out how it
ends.

Here's how it goes:


Boy meets girl at party
Girl jokes that her rump is a moneymaker
Boy makes girl prove it
Girl does
Boy is impressed
Girl takes an immediate liking to boy
Boy makes a random pop culture reference to a 1980's icon of female
empowerment
Girl's face brightens as she claims a love for the aforementioned icon
Boy is pleased with himself
Girl goes on to further admit she dressed as said icon for Halloween a mere
two years hence
Boy is intrigued
Girl had hoped he would be
Boy requests email verification in pictural form
Girl gets her phone
Boy gives her his email address
Girl promises to send photos
Boy leaves party having made a new (yet to be determined)
Girl is sad to see boy leave
Boy's inbox is lonely
Girl...


That's all I got. Any idea what happens next?

- Lenny


This happened a little while ago, but I never heard back from her.

Go figure.

- Lenny

No comments:

Post a Comment