Thursday, July 23, 2009

Jeopardy Clue of the Day (Inaugural Post)

Jeopardy Logo/Clue of the Day

I've been watching Jeopardy on and off for many years, but it wasn't until recently that I started recording it and watching it daily.


With my current case of Jeopardy immersion, I thought it would be fun to share my favorite clue of each given days broadcast.

Today's clue is what inspired me to create this new on-going series for the site.

So without any further ado...

Today's Jeopardy Clue of the Day:

The $200 clue from the Jeopardy round category KILLED BY DEATH

"AROUND 207 B.C. THE GREEK STOIC PHILOSOPHER CHRYSIPPUS DIED THIS WAY WHILE WATCHING A DRUNK DONKEY EAT FIGS"

Answer:

"WHAT IS LAUGHING?"

I'm just so unbelievably excited that I get to have this clue be the one that kicks off this series.

I mean really, it has everything - death, laughter, Greeks Philosophers, drunk donkeys, and even figs! What more could anyone ask for?

- Lenny

No comments:

Post a Comment