Saturday, July 25, 2009

Jeopardy Clue of the Day for July 25th

Jeopardy Logo/Clue of the Day

Today’s Jeopardy Clue of the Day:

The $800 clue from the Jeopardy round category HODGEPODGE

“IN “THE SEVEN-PER-CENT SOLUTION”, THIS LITERARY CHARACTER IS TREATED BY SIGMUND FREUD FOR DRUG ADDICTION”

Answer:

“WHO IS SHERLOCK HOLMES?”

Dude, Sherlock M. Holmes! Know what the “M.” stands for? Motherfucken, as in SHERLOCK MOTHERFUCKEN HOLMES!!! Guy Ritchie’s flick is gonna kick so much ass! It’s easily my most anticipated movie of the year. Robert Downey Jr. as Holmes?! Perfect. Plus Jude Law as Watson is icing on the cake!

Bonus Jeopardy Clue of the Day:

The $600 clue from the Jeopardy round category TIME TO “BEG” FOR IT

“TO MISLEAD BY TRICKERY OR FLATTERY”

Answer:

“WHAT IS TO BEGUILE?”

I know, I know, nothing too outstanding about this clue per se, but I’m a fan of the word “trickery” and the images it conjures up. Trickery! I will beguile you with my trickery! Are you beguiled yet?

- Lenny

No comments:

Post a Comment