Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jeopardy Clue of the Day for July 29th

Jeopardy Logo/Clue of the Day

Some days my choices are based on the clue. Other days, they’re based on the answers. And still other days, they’re based on a combination of the two. To fully appreciate today’s clue you need to all but forget the answer.

Today’s Jeopardy (Teen Tournament) Clue of the Day:

The $800 clue from the Jeopardy round category GIRL SCOUT BADGES

“EARNING THE “IN THE PINK” BADGE HELPS RAISE AWARENESS OF THIS DISEASE IN ADULT WOMEN”

Answer:

“WHAT IS BREAST CANCER?”

I almost feel like there’s a Jeopardy staffer that’s passive aggressively trying to get fired. I mean this clue feels like a setup for Darrell Hammond’s Sean Connery in an SNL “Celebrity Jeopardy” skit. “In the Pink”? Not that I’m complaining, but nobody had any problems with that? This is just like South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut - no double entendres there either, huh fellas?

And I thought the Fosbury Flop sounded dirty, sheesh!

Alex, I’ll take THE PENIS MIGHTIER

- Lenny

No comments:

Post a Comment