Thursday, July 30, 2009

Jeopardy Clue of the Day for July 30th

Jeopardy Logo/Clue of the Day

Today’s Jeopardy (Teen Tournament) Clue of the Day:

The $600 clue from the Jeopardy round category YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT

“AT HER INQUEST THIS WOMAN WHO INSPIRED A RHYME SAID, “I KNEW THERE WAS AN OLD AXE DOWN IN THE CELLAR. THAT IS ALL I KNEW””

Answer:

“WHO IS LIZZIE BORDEN?”

Dude, what the hell Trebek?! You’re gonna just leave us all hanging? Fine, I’ll Google that shit!

Who loves you more than me? Here you go:

Lizze Borden took an axe

And gave her mother forty whacks

When she saw what she had done

She gave her father forty-one

Damn, that thing’s pretty catchy.

Bonus Jeopardy (Teen Tournament) Clue of the Day:

The $1000 clue from the Jeopardy round category TRANSPORTATION

“THIS LIGHT RUSSIAN SLEIGH, WHOSE NAME MEANS “A GROUP OF 3”, IS PULLED BY 3 HORSES”

Answer:

“WHAT IS A TROIKA?”

Wow, epic fail on my part. I had no idea was the answer was here, even though I’m familiar with the phrase “Troika” and I’m like you know, Russian. But whatevs.

- Lenny

No comments:

Post a Comment