Sunday, July 12, 2009

Addendum to "My name is Lenny, and these are my thoughts."

During the course of writing my previous entry, "My name is Lenny, and these are my thoughts," I was driven to seek out the availability of four more possible titles for this blog.

Three of them were in direct relation to "heresthething" which I explained was in real world scenarios more likely to start out "But here's the thing", "So here's the thing", or "Well here's the thing".

The fourth title I sought was more of an afterthought and had to do with my re-branding this site (though not really) APFL.

And here they are, and in reverse chronological order:
APFL [Taken] (going by the title "a place for loneliness") this blog is blank - Someone please help me up as I've just been knocked down by irony. Do you not see it? The "A Place for Loneliness" blog is blank, empty. If this was intentional, this person is my new hero, but I fear few people are touched by the level of genius this would require. At any rate, this url would have been nice to have just as backup. Oh well.
wellheresthething [Taken] last post was on 4/27/07 - It's too bad this one has been abandoned, I would have loved to read the promised "the million dollar idea that was ours first and some enterprising jerkface who actually does things is making OUR money" entry, but it has yet to come to fruition. Another reason for my lament at this blogs desertion, the girl of the boy/girl writing team had this to say of her cousin : "he is the boy, therefore he will take the rabid-monkey-dog-child perspective". C'est la vie.
soheresthething [Taken] last post was on 6/26/06 - This one was written by an Iraq stationed soldier. Hopefully his three year long absence isn't a result of what all you morbid fucks are thinking.
butheresthething [Was Available/Now Taken] - Shock and awe, this one was actually available, and now it's mine. But how much do I actually like it? More than APFL? I don't know. What to do, what to do?

- Lenny

No comments:

Post a Comment