Friday, July 24, 2009

Jeopardy Clue of the Day for July 24th

Jeopardy Logo/Clue of the Day
First I'd just like to point out that it was announced on today's show, that this was the last show of their 25th season. Figures, two days after I create a new column based around the show, it goes on hiatus. Terrific. Anyway, I assume they'll be showing re-runs, I guess I'll Clue of the Day those until I hit a repeat.

Today's Jeopardy Clue of the Day:

The $400 clue from the Double Jeopardy round category MARTIAL

"THIS MARTIAL ART MEANING "SUPREME ULTIMATE FIST" USES SLOW MOVEMENTS THAT HARMONIZE WITH BREATHING"

Answer:

"WHAT IS THAI CHI?"

Wow. Am I the only one that was super stoked at hearing "Supreme Ultimate Fist", only to be supremely ultimately let down upon finding out it was referring to Thai Chi?

- Lenny

No comments:

Post a Comment