Friday, August 14, 2009

Jeopardy Clue of the Day for August 13th

Jeopardy Logo/Clue of the Day

Today’s Jeopardy (College Championship) Clue of the Day:

The $1000 clue from the Jeopardy round category “BACK” TO SCHOOL

“SECRET DIPLOMATIC NEGOTIATIONS ARE SAID TO GO THROUGH THIS”

Answer:

“WHAT IS THE BACKDOOR?”

That’s it, from this day forth I shall always refer to anal as “Secret Diplomatic Negotiations”! Maybe if I had been calling it “Secret Diplomatic Negotiations” all along, my friend “Yolanda” wouldn’t have felt I was being disrespectful. I shall test out this theory and possibly report back.

Bonus Jeopardy (College Championship) Clue of the Day:

The $200 clue from the same Jeopardy round category “BACK” TO SCHOOL

“SADDLELESS HORSE RIDING”

Answer:

“WHAT IS BAREBACK?”

Bareback?! Fuck that! I don’t know where she’s been.

But seriously, I think we’ve got ourselves a perv working over at Jeopardy. Or is it just me?

- Lenny

No comments:

Post a Comment