Monday, August 31, 2009

From IMDb (8/30/09)

IMDb Logo
A recent headline from IMDb’s News wire:
Twilight Medic on Call to Help Hyperventilating Fans
From the story:
“Medics are on standby on the set of the Twilight movies, to help fans overcome by the sight of their idols.”
And later:
“We've met many different fans…the hyperventilators, who stop breathing and have to have a medic come…”
What? Why? Give these “fans” exactly what they want. Skip the medics, and just let them die! Darwin people, Darwin! If these people stop breathing out of excitement(?), are they really the kind of people we want as part of our society, breeding, populating the gene pool?
Well, are they?
No!
They are not.
Think about it, they’d be dying in the presence of their “idols”, in essence, dying in pure bliss. It would be the equivalent of me dying between a pair of sweet luscious bosoms (I have several dozen pairs of boobies in mind that I’d gladly die between, email me for names).
- Lenny

4 comments:

  1. oh really. whose boobies might you die between?
    AG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the default answer is always Scarlett. But with Ryan Reynolds rubbing his Van Wilder all over them, I'm gonna say short answer, my current undercover obsession - Christina Hendricks. Google her. The long answer will be coming in a whole separate post about why I'm living in the wrong country. It won't be up anytime soon, but it's on my radar.

    - Lenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and then a very very close second is Katy Perry.

    - Lenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duh, and how could I forget, another very worthy candidate for "death by boob" - Kat Dennings.

    ReplyDelete